Sunday 18 October 2015

MUSIC: Pasto Goody Goody – Use My Story

                                 Pasto Goody Goody - Use My Story

“Giving hope to the depressed people who think God has turned deaf ears to them, Pasto Goody Goody returns with highly inspirational single entitled, ‘Use My Story.’
‘Use My Story’ is a powerful song that evokes Pasto Goody Goody’swretched life history while giving thanks to God. Pasto Goody Goody takes us on a ride through his trying times, how he fought the battles of life before God uplifted him.
Pasto Goody Goody is one of the pioneers of the new Nigeria Music Industry who paved ways for numerous raving acts in the industry today.‘Use My Story’ is a mid-tempo song that was produced by Progress, mixed and mastered by Double Dee.”

No comments:

Post a Comment