Monday, 14 September 2015
1) Don't expose your wife's weaknesses to your family and friends.
You are each other's keeper.
2) Never use attitudes and moods to communicate to your wife, you never know how she may interpret them.
3) Never compare your wife with other women,
you've no idea what their life is all about.
4) Never forget you married her, She is your wife not your maid. Treat her like a Queen and she will show the world you are a king, and you will reign in her life forever.
5) Never assign anyone to give attention to your wife, people may do everything else for her, but she is your personal responsibility.
6) Never blame your wife in public even if she was wrong. Rather protect her, encourage her and correct her in
private and she will never forget you.
7) Never pretend to be sick or tired or not in the mood for the purpose of denying her sex, another man is looking and wishing for such opportunity with her, one man's meat....
8) Never compare your wife with your one time
sex mate or ex-girl friend in bed, you are her only husband.
9) Never shout or challenge your wife in front of your children, it is not a good up bringing, you are their teacher, they are carefully watching you even though you think they are just kids.
10). Don't forget to check your wife's dressing before she checks out of the house.
You are each other representation.
11) Never allow your friends to be too close to your wife.
You may never know their intentions.
12) Never be in a hurry in the bathroom and on
the dressing mirror. Out there your wife is always surrounded by men who took their time on their looks.
13) Your parents, friends & families do not have the final say about your wife.
Don't waste your time looking up to them for a final word.
Be in charge of your marriage.
14) Never base your love for your wife on
circumstances or condition even if you married her on those bases, now that she is your wife; love her unconditionally. Circumstances or
condition may change and if that remains your base It will destroy your marriage.
15) Your wife needs attention and good listener like a babe, never be too harsh on her but rather listen and give her your attention and she will
16) Don't compare yourself with your wife. She is feminine, rather complement her, marriage is a teamwork.
17) Don't be too judgemental of your wife, she is your helpmate and the weaker sex. See her as
such and your mind will relax.
18) A lazy husband is a careless husband. He doesn't even know his body needs a bath. Keep good body and oral hygiene i.e, your mouth and body always smelling fresh whenever you are
together, poor mouth and body hygiene will
irritate her, though she may not tell you.
19) Don't associate yourself with men who have wrong mental attitude and opinion about marriage. Unless you want to be like them, bad company corrupt good manners.
20) Your wife is as valuable to you as the value you place on her. Keep fresh; the pictures of her that led to your marriage Recklessness and
mental torture is unacceptable. Except you want it done to your sister or daughter.
21) Fruit of the womb is a blessing from the
Lord, love your wife; children or no children,
irrespective of their gender teach them the ways of the lord, they will not depath from it even in old age.
22) You are never too old to influence your wife, never keep malice with her, your marriage will be as peaceful as you want it to be. Never reduce your care for your wife and children because of a
strange woman or for any reason, they are you and you are them.
23) A prayerful husband is a better equipped husband, pray always, pray for your wife and children, your children are your future. Consciously and Deliberately Do This Things and You Will Have a Glorious Marriage.
Up and Promising Singer/Rapper Valtee Drops his Second Banging single as a follow up to his Raving single #RunDiaMouth which is paving ways for his career.
Signed to MouthworksMuziQ. He Drops this hit He titled #Suddenly which was Cooked by the Chef himself #Geepeemoneybeat
Download comment share and enjoy this funky tone and expect the video soon..
“Love and loyalty; two strong themes that form the foundation of any true and lasting love melt into one in this mid-tempo ballad “GBORIDURO” by singer, rapper REMINISCE.
REMINISCE, who himself has been with the same woman for 13 years, pleads with his ladylove to stay, to persevere, to stick with him through thick and thin, to tell how smitten he is by the object of his affection.
While taunting their detractors to “go and call police” Reminisce promises to do whatever it takes to make her happy, but admonishes that if she betrays him, she would have cause to regret.
Gboriduro is the tale of a man who is not ashamed to show off the woman who has shown dedication to him through the tough times, and teaches the listener that in love and in relationships #LoyaltyWins.
“Afro pop star, Slyde whose song(s) Banana, Mordii, e.t.c have been making every DJ’s mixtape and music lover’s playlist has added another one titled – ‘Ginger‘. And as the title sounds, it tells it’s a banger.
Hit maker,who is under the management of Brooklyn Planet and whose birthday is also today, release this as a fulfillment of promise, he made earlier about his busy second half of the year or probably as a part of celebration of his birthday to his fans around the world. Song is produced by MHQ’s finest producer, WILLMIC.
Indigenous music heavyweight, 9ice returns with a new single titled “FAAJI“. TheDaPiano-produced song is one of several singles billed to hit the airwaves before 9ice’s next album – Return of the King – comes out.
Skales just dropped the remix to one of the banging tunes off his ‘Man of The Year’ album which has been so successful, Checkout the Ijo Ayo remix featuring Fuji/Pop artiste Pasuma(Yes he is) and YBNL Boss Olamide.
Orezi's long-awaited album, slated to be released 9th September 2015, Sprisal Entertainment‘s artist, – Orezi drops amazing song titled ‘Big Something‘. On this fantastic tune, Orezi recruits Flavourand M.I, who both came through and made this song a must listen to and a song you will want to put on repeat. Ogede features Wizkid and Timaya and is a lovely party tune. Baby Abeg has that francophone African vibe and will work in Nigerian clubs as well.
Remember to get Orezi‘s “The Ghen Ghen Album” NOW officially released.
You can buy The Gehn Gehn album on iTunes
OFFICIAL VIDEO: 2PHAT VETERAN [@Babanla2phat] Via #DjInstinct_Blog --->Follow @Djinstinct @Idcabasa_Coded
2Phat releases the visuals his smash hit single – ‘Veteran’, a single off his forth coming album titled REGENER8.
the video boasts of cameo appearances from 9ice, I.D Cabasa and the rest of the team #CodedTunes.