Sunday 18 October 2015

MUSIC: Maleek Berry – For My People ft. Sneakbo

                                 Maleek Berry - For My People ft. Sneakbo

Super Producer/Artist Maleek Berry comes out with a new smash entitled “For My People” featuring UK rap star Sneakbo. After building a solid production catalog and name for himself in the industry working with the likes of Wizkid, Davido, Wande Coal and US rap star Wale, Maleek Berry takes centre stage this time with his first official solo release.
For My People” is a hybrid of different sounds, with elements that music lovers of all genres will connect to. Keep an eye out for more as this is the first of many solo projects that Maleek Berry has in store.

“For My People” is available for Pre-order on Itunes and set to officially be released on the16th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment