Tuesday 7 April 2015

Stop Comparing Online Celebrity Interview With #KimaniOffAir ~ SLYMGEE



Fast rising PR and the Founder / Host of the Online Celebrity Interview, Adeniyi Adewumi Popularly known as SLYMGEE, Speaks in a recent interview about why he suspended his Online Interview and People comparing his Interview with #KimaniOffAir. 

                 WHY DID YOU STOPPED THE ONLINE CELEBRITY INTERVIEW  ? 

I decided to suspend my Online Celebrity Interview for a while for a reason best known to me and my Team,We suspended the interview to Re-brand and include some exclusive features,To make it more standard than any other Online Interview in Nigeria. 

             YOU HAVE HOSTED NOTABLE CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA,TELL US ABOUT IT?  

Yes,Notable celebrities like Samklef, Maheeda, Jah Bless, Dj Kaywise, KAS, Klever Jay, Q'Dot, Mya K ,Dj Instinct etc. It was cool to have these people and we thank God for everything. 

            WE HEARD YOU SUSPENDED YOUR INTERVIEW DUE TO A THREAT FROM OTHERS, ESPECIALLY #KimaniOffAir ?

Yeah,I know about #KimaniOffAir, And there are rumors that I stopped the Online Interview because of #KimaniOffAir. Nothing of such happened and the reason, we suspended the Interview is cleared in my first answer. 
        I will love to tell my fans and friends to stop comparing Online Celebrity Interview with #KimaniOffAir again, Cute Kimani and Slymgee are different personalities, and everybody is busy working on how to Build his/Her brand. I and Cute Kimani haven't met nor Chat for Once.

He said : Online Celebrity Interview With SLYMGEE is coming back better and bigger very soon,Thanks to everyone who is supporting the Brand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment